Thursday, March 3, 2011

658


" Lerping USA "
A Surf Music Book of the Dead President

Novus Urbs Roma

A Bill of Mights, has not been written, and the Only Article
In it States : We might enforce the moral and spiritual rights
Due any individual assuming that we have not justified in not
Doing so at an earlier caucus which in the event there of we
Might generalize and relabel your rights as freedoms in order
To maintain all absolute control, and will eventually revoke
The ability of the individual to exercise the freedom prior

Established, and in doing so, the individual has no rights in America...So mote it be

My Dear Mr. President: I am a citizen here not just a resident
But the USA has never even tasted truth, not in their old age
Not in their youth, Do you hear what I hear in the news today?
Do you you believe in change like in your campaigns? The truth
Is truth and is made pure, simple, and self evident...It is in
Your hands now, and you have just barely gotten your hair wet.


Mark Twain is Lost and a Leader for the Ages
As the Children sing to the Shining Seas :
Said the Night wind to the slaughtered lamb,
Do you fear what I fear? Do you fear what I fear?
Promises and lies they fill this land,
Do you hear what I hear? Do you hear what I hear?
It is wrong, so wrong, the one's who would deceive
And would watch as the babes all die just to bleed
But our voices are as wide as the voice of the sea

Earthquakes meltdowns all of its relevant - Shakedowns gang towns everyones selling it


My Dear Mr. President: We the people we have ever been silenced
At the blood banks homeless count off the days, no one can spare
A dime but they get on the front page, Mother Earth shall invoke
Her elements, better save her first or else no more of homelands
What will we say when the forests become sand, Baptism by water
Laid Miami to waste, Baptism by fire in the streets of West L.A.
I ain't talking Revelation but I think you might catch my drift.




Muhammed Ali child Molestor Messiah
As the Children sing to the Shining Seas :
Said the Ransom lamb to the leper handed boys
Do you bleed when I bleed? Do you bleed when I bleed?
Everything that is lies is the leopards joys
Do you hear what I hear? Do you hear what I hear?
A star...just a star, like a Trojan horse descending
Just a star may guide our journey throughout the night
And the headlines fade to black descending to whites

Earthquakes meltdowns all of its relevant - Shakedowns gang towns everyones selling it

My Dear Mr. President: Here is a tip from my personal politics
Everything that you know is wrong, so you better watch all you
Words, and watch yourself, every little thing that you do then
Say...and learn from the examples of history, we are the USofA
This is the 21st Century, and there has been no Second Comings

There has been no Y2K but Rome has been rebuilt in three days
And the empire of nothing apparently is here again and it is intent
To stay like a New City of Rome

Everbody's gone Lerping
 Lerping USA

 

In Memory of the Fallen in the Fall of 2010

( A Footnote from the author...For those who might be wondering,
I wrote this while living in Phoenix in 1997, sometime around the
end of March when the Hale Bopp comet was in the sky, and a few
days after the Heaven's Gate UFO cult suicides, and several weeks
into the Waco Texas standoff. So this was during the later Clinton
Presidency, not Obama. I just wanted to clarify, my politics are
intent on differently aligned forces and figures at the time of my
writing this ode to American Rome and the Age of Aquarius, but did
choose to revise the last section with Y2K reference in the present
tense now that it has passed us...it was There will be no Y2K etc,
Hope you find it readable and enjoyable, God and Goddess bless all
the fallen and angels returning home from the War in the Gulf this
year ending. Good luck, money from home, blessings to all America. )

Novus Ordo Seclorum

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG and OTHER RELATED SOURCES

the800Days.archives.2012