Thursday, December 23, 2010

728

It is a 23 day
Let it be kids

Two days ago was the Winter Solstice and the unusual alignment of a lunar eclipse falling upon it.
Two days ago was the exact two year point in the Roman calendar which began the two year countdown to the corresponding ending of the Mayan Calendar. An unplanned but unusually precise correspondence between the two numerical systems of time tracking - between two dynamically distant and unrelated cultures. My thought for today as usual is about how the 23 enigma relates to the 800 days, as today is the 23rd of the month.




12/21/2012 the Mayan calendar completes its cycles for the first time. To some this predicts the end of the world, or the age, or the planetBut for those who believe in the 23 engima it likelymeans something  much more positive and different.Here is why in simplest terms...

12/21/2012 :  The Mayan Calendar completes for the first time.
12/22/2012 : Is the Zero point or the first 24 hour cycle but not a complete day yet
12/23/2012 : Is day one of the new cycle of the Mayan Calendar to begin counting again

For those who believe in the 23 enigma - the first day of a new galactic time cycle begins on a 23 day.
If the Roman calendar is to be trusted and interrelated to the Mayan calendar then the first day is a 23rd day.Therefore who would believe in the world ending, for there is a beautiful positive omen pointing otherwise. Which is so very...

23





The 23rd Psalm

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.
-- King James Version


 
Muzy.com Photos by Joe Lee  I call this painting "Shasta" its my dog






The 23rd Psalm

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death (or through the darkest valley),
I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

-- Life Application Bible - NIV




 
Muzy.com Photos by Joe Lee



The 23rd Psalm

Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!
He lets me rest in the meadow grass and leads me beside the quiet streams.
He gives me new strength. He helps me do what honors him the most.


Even when walking through the dark valley of death I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me, guarding, guiding all the way.

You provide delicious food for me in the presence of my enemies.
You have welcomed me as your guest; blessings overflow!
Your goodness and unfailing kindness shall be with me all of my life,
and afterwards I will live with you forever in your home.


-- The Book (Tyndale House Publishers)



" To tell you the truth, 23 Enigma has me quite perplexed... I keep flip-flopping in my perception that 23 Enigma has some valid theories that say the number 23 connects everything around us in at least some small way... versus a cautionary bit of thinking that 23 Enigma might simply be a bunch of explanations linked together with even more confirmation bias data. "
- Mythbuster on Following the 800 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG and OTHER RELATED SOURCES

the800Days.archives.2012