Tuesday, October 19, 2010

793

793.9


Serpents will eat of other serpents
And those serpents will become dragons
Nothing is so sacred or profane
That it cannot die
Except us



793.8


Say a prayer for me to the Earth
I could wash your feet in the dirt
You gotta make me see
You gotta make me believe
Oh my Lord, you gotta make me believe



793.7


Looking for something that is in between
Balancing beams lit inside me
It's hard to think about it, hard to question and doubt
To take a drink from the Horses' mouth
Too late to feel there is a chance in Hell


793.6


My shivering spine
Tells me only to take what is mine
To take the ladder I intended to climb
On my first time




793.5

 My body keeps on changing its mind
I know the seasons as they slip from my eyes
The powers that teach me they can turn on a night light
Raining down on everything the spirit can find
Tonight I pray to the darkest stars with my alliances
Justice and man keep silent their twilight
To break my defiance with the animal kind
But my body keeps on changing its mind
As I break my bread with the animal kind




793.4

Your Government it Knows...Faerie Tales Are TrueYour government knows magick...Do you?Your Government all knowing tells Faerie Tales TooYour Government knows Magick...Do You?
You all are magickians, all are different in talents, and are unique in your skills and abilities
Some working with fire, or with water, or animals, use perceptions, communication, or write manuals
We are all able performers, casting magickal spells, and Your Government knows it is all true
We are all telepathic, We are music, We are dancing, spontaneous at play, yet all blissful with passionWe all immortal. it is fun, it is horrible, We are all blessed and gifted it is just unexplainableYou are psychic clarvoyant photogenic shapeshifting claraudient a genius or a simple a spoon benderYou all are magicians, all are different in talents, and are unique in your skills and abilitiesSome working with fire, or with water, or animals, use perceptions, communication, or write manualsWe are all able performers, casting magickal spells, and your government knows it is all true
Sometimes I get angry, and I still get confused, by the dark side and a light side to everythingSometimes I get righteous, I am prefect, I am honest, because not every action is equal nor opposite
Know this is exactly just the way that things are, when you grab for me you must grasp hard But first you must first seek me, you must hunt me, you must want me or I will not come visit for longYou must show me you want me if you want me to stay, but I am always just here and inside of youYou must already know me, because I am part of you, and history is not what they are telling you
Your government knows it... faerie tales are trueYour government knows magick...Do you?Your Government like everyone lies to tell truthsYour government uses magick...On you.


793.3

They hunted and gathered slaughtered the masses, all of the tribes of the world, all the nationsAll the witches, the medicine people, the shamans, all the gays women midwives have magick in commonAnd it is They left in charge of the world to this day, we still call their names on Superbowl Sunday
Still use roman calendars, numerals, and systems of politics and the tactics, finances, architectureAll of it wasted and. All it is based on the pure competitionan umbrella for greed hatred or jealousyAll is a blackness, they made it all up with the facts to make the humans feel sickly and damaged
There is no psychiatry, no one has past life memories, only one road ending and resulting in You
I am waiting for you, to be received by you, all the world is now dying and your species will tooI will try to wiggle away, and am just within grasp, but hold on to me like life depends on itIf you really believe you wont die when you fall then you wont, things are not as they are not
There will be nothing left to do if you do not save yourselves, noone is coming to save youThis is wrong and deluded, you must go save yourself, because noone is coming to save you
Your Government it Knows...Faerie Tales Are TrueYour government knows magick...Do you?Your Government all knowing tells Faerie Tales TooYour Government knows Magick...Do You?


793.2


Do you?  Use it, do you feed it, do you feed off of fear, feed on anything everything magickal Do you use it? They will use it, They are things They use chemicals on reality making it toxicYou to believe that you are crazy you are sick ?Think you are manic depressed ignorant, or just stupid ?Your death is expressed in a signular alchemy designed to make all of us sleep, and more stupid

They made magick illegal, burnt down all the places it ever was practiced, and call it alchemical taxesThey cast sleeping spells on magicans and it works, they do not call it spelling for no reasonSleeping spells on magickians just like in the smurfs, they do not call it spelling for no reason
Words are spells, Spells to influence you into buying, going to work, or to read new advertising Before going to war know that everything is war,kill or be killed, then keep winning by not tryingWho is the prettiest, fastest, the fattest or thinnest, reality game shows, and government elections
Deodorant, caffine, pills, drugs and alcohol, tobacco and perfurme, are addictive each one of themThe more fear, the more humans, and the bigger their paychecknotice society,  how quickly it lives with it?

Your Government Knows it... faerie tales are trueYour Government Knows magick...Do you?
Your Government like everyone lies to tell truthsYour Government uses Magick...On You.
Did you hear me? On You.

793.1
I am here I am waiting I am waiting for youI am remembering just who is whoI am magickal and I am inside of you, I am with you and am outside of you
Your government knows how they change and control your government slowly is killing youYour govenment knows how to make terrible violence, Your Government they are the number one magickal killer
Your Government it Knows...Faerie Tales Are TrueYou Government Knows...Magick, Do You?Your Government it Knows...Faerie Tales Are TrueYou Government Knows...Magick, Do You?

793.0

"The government should stay out of the lives of the Saints and let us worship and practice our religion according to the dictates of our own conscience. If there ever comes a day when the Saints interfere with the rights of others to live as they see fit, you can know with assurance that the Church is no longer led by a Prophet, but a mere man."  -  Bringham Young

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG and OTHER RELATED SOURCES

the800Days.archives.2012