Wednesday, October 20, 2010

792

Montague is by claim a Vampire.
He also is by admission, a practitioner of the darker magical arts and occult, a volunteer with the mentally ill, a worker within the behavioral health community, and an artist, a musician, and various other things in his day to day life. For purposes of privacy and respect nothing was discussed during this interview that could reveal the personal details of his life or where he works, lives, or the like...for even those outside the mortal coil have need to keep their world a bit secret from the public. Privacy is not just a human issue, even vampires have need for forwarding addresses, call blocking on the cell phone, and even have to protect themselves from fraud and idenity theft. For as Montague and I discuss, the world has many mysteries and life is as dark as any of them...So please take time to enjoy an interview with a modern American Vampire.
Blake4d: Do you, have any opening thoughts - about yourself or anything else, or is there anything that should be made clear as we begin the interview? Becaise. well to be honest, I am unsure where is best for us to begin our discussion.
Montague: Asking nothing, is always the first question from human beings about my kind. About why I am a vampire, that is what they want to know...but deep down the first question is really why do I exist. For what purpose could such a thing serve. That is what I have generally found is the most normal, the most Human of questions , but rarely does it actually get asked of me. So perhaps we should start with the answer...
Blake4d: Okay then, tell me - As a vampire, why do you think you exist?
Montague : From the beginning to ending of things, all things, and nothing....there has always what Ihas ever been called the struggle pf power and source. That is what I would first express to you about my worldly existence...that all things have a beginning, an ending, and therefore all things are also nothing more than what they are. I am sure you wish to discuss am I Human, am I Immortal, am I insane, or simply what I say that I am...a Vampire. Only for a momment, allow me to state myself as honestly as I can, then you may inquire with all manner of questions as you wish. What I am is as important as it is not, just because I may exist does not change the scheme of the universe that I am only one small star within a constealltion of power and entities that all are playing their part in the great shaping of the past present and future of all that is reality. Reality is more important than if I exist, if you exist, if we are humankind or something other. Our kith and kin are that to which we are bound, like a wolf to the pack, I am bound to the ancient ones - and yet live here and now. ..
It is in this modern age that we have wiped out nearly all of the ancient world, its way of life, its way of thinking, and have replaced with most of the ancient mythologies, a new world not forged in magic and susperstition...but rather one or made of reason, information, and technological progress. With this new age of mankind we have traded in that which is considered obsolete, the ancient upgraded into the modern, for better or worse at times. Or at least that is what we have lead the human species to believe, that is the modern mythology of humankind. That we are the great herd that is unstoppable, much like the mammoths and the buffalo must have felt before the advent of human tool making and hunting brought their numbers crashing down with evolution in their wake. We are now the greatest herd of animals ever assembled - from Neanderthal onward we set forth with the hunting and gathering of every last flower, tree and green herb of the Mother Earth, then domesticated every tamable beast, bird, and serpent...and when there was nothing left of the wildlife on the food chain evolutionarily..then we set upon the last great hunting and gathering of the nations. It is during the last several thousand years that Humankind has become a dominant beast above all others, and with all their might have sought like good godlike and children of nature - to ever move toward the light. Yes, enlightenment is the goal of all those who leave the darkness behind...and therein is the beginning for what I feel that I am here to try and discuss...
For on one side of things is the power, that which is living and alive. Life would naturally have always assumed that it was the seat of all power in this world or any other. For the living of life is being created and spawned again in every momment of the human existence...every second a billion babies are born just in time for a billion adults to exit their mortal coil. If only the entire species could grasp the magnitude of that. What nighmares it would bring the most rational mind. That I believe is the one major reason for my existence, as simply put as I can...I am here to balance the equation, to do with the rain, the arts, and dark magic - what could not be done with desires, and faith and rituals offered to the lesser giods. Especially the monstrous blind idiot god, the one - momotheistic monstrousity. The first immortal, an ancient one, and my bloodlineage from my first days of awareness I knew what I was, and who I did or did not serve. That was the side of power, that gave life like a pair of jumper cables to the iinfallable, deflatable God of Thunder. First Zeus, then Odin, then Jaweh, then just God. Blind Idiot God, Bigger and bigger as his one Godhead grows thru the centuries...
For in that scheme of power as the grand design with which humankind took ahold of the evolutionary throne, winning the prize of conquest and dominance over the planet Earth Mother. In contrast sits the exiled first and most obvious of truths, that power came not from a mechanism of our creation or conbtrol, that power came from the Source. The Source of all power had to have existed first, even if only for a nanosecond and in that Autogenesis was the void, from which the Light said let there be Me. From there any number of questions start appearing to the pathfinder of logic...did light need creating, or was it the natural condition of the blacklight beginnings undoing the fabric of reality, was power a condtion of life, was the source therefore first no living, unalive, was the void dead or deathless - for if death came first, then life was servant to it. And like the living world, the dead were everywhere unseen, near but unavoidable, They had positions in every land as if a slow invasion had long been coming, not overnight, not over millennia, not even noticeable until one day - the dead emerge as plenfiful in number that the living are our ranked by their sheer numbers alone.
As the poet Robert Frost so aptly put, 'Don't that make you suspicious, That the dead are keeping something back?'
Blake4d: What is a Vampire?
Montague : If Humans worship the Power, and attain material control over the world of reality daily thru war, life and the game most would call progression, the act of ever moving forward toward more and more Humanlike states of existence...in reverance of the holy, the Gods. The Human sought fire to survive...I on the other hand, I seek only an age of Ice....The ages of the Mammals and of the Humankind are linked tto their feasting and harvesting seasons,. so are the beasts eatern, then trees bear fruits, so it is possible to see, that Humans are also like blood waiting upon time to show that they are mortal, and therefore they are fruit, they are like the vine, they are also used by the universe as food for the divine. When the are in their dead cadence and delcline...And the long slumber of existence to awaken my usefulness when Humans fall into the autum of their millenia.
Then I, Vampire...must be the Anti to that which is Human aspiring to be Godlike. I am the vanquished empire that never ends, that empire of nothing...what scriptures have vaguely refered do as the vessels of iniquity - I do not Hunt or Gather and I am of those for whom there will never be a Nation, or numbers to be counted. I, Vampire am the fiisher of Gods, and the fisher of men...I devour that which is sacred. I cannot sleep, for I am ever the counter of the sheep, I am Vampire. And before anything else, I was alone - all of my kind were alone and in exile. In exile upon the planet Earth Mother. Since times unknown and long forgotten...
Blake4d: Okay but wait, back the cryptic talk up a bit, hold old do you claim to be and exactly when do you believe you became a vampire?
Montague: I am currently just months into my one hundred and fifty-first year on this planet Earth Mother.The exact date was in the winter following my thirty-seventh and last human birthdate, and I have lived an additional one hundred and fourteen years since. I will not for obvious reasons reaveal the precise true details, for my own privacy and as it is truly nobody's business but my own. I was not turned into a vampire, but rather the already inherent bloodline was awoken by a series of events in my life, some spiritual, others more worldly and personal. In fact, I now understand that I was a human being who was born with what I would guess are an older genetic marker in my dna. Recent science is just beginning to find what will one day probably track down some ancient vampire code in the genome. For now I understand it to be a predisposition that I had, from my family bloodline and shared with some of them who were my relatives. I was not changed into a vampire, it was just a natural progression that developed in my physiology, I believe it had been building up since my infancy, perhaps even as far back as my conception. I only have basic information about my biological parents - and being orphaned from them, I cannot tell you great details about them in relation to my first life as a human being.
Blake4d: So when you say that you are a Vampire, what do you mean exactly? And if you are genetically predisposed to being one, or becoming one...how did that happen to you?
Montague: Most of what I am about to explain is far too wide of a subject to be delt with very well in an interviewing format, but I shall try to explain in brief some of the facts...I was not born a scholar, and over time had to learn many things that my human life had not even the education to understand. But through many text I read, I have adopted a few ideas and terms that suit my understanding of what is the best explanation for the truth behind what is mostly mythology...I have adopted terms coming from the Gnostic gospels, the Nag Hammadi, and Zoroastrian / Vedic writings. Even so, I am using them loosely at best - and with meanings that may be mostly my own attatchment to the terms and not their literal translations originally. I believe this...
There are in essence three types of non-human bloodlines that have been coexisting on this planet for some time now...the first two are ancient and of the earth. The third is probably not, and I will discuss briefly in a momment. I am from the bloodline Kalyptos, or the first borns...most of us are old, original bloodline ancestors, we may have been or are related to the oldest original beings on this planet. But in basic terms, we share nearly all the genetic markers of what you would traditionally think of as Vampire. Including but not necessarily limited to, past life memories, elemental powers, some esp telepahy or the like, and possibly shape shifting (although I prefer to say 'becoming dim' for I have never shifted into anything other than my own skin) or chameleon like shifting. We also are likely to be very akin to the dark earth and its magics, animals are somewhat at our control naturally, and we share our immortality through blood or not at all.
The other two bloodlines are not Vampire by my definition. The Protophanes, or the once borns, are those who unlike myself did not inherit a pure bloodline connection...they instead are human hybrids of a sort. And how their power, connection to the earth, and if they have longer life spans is dependent on many factors. Some protophanes may have no bloodline ancestry at all to the Vampire, and are a sort of self begotten creature. But still are more human than Vampire. And usually do not even truly know they have any such connections to the original Kalyptos.
Third is the Autogenes, what I call the star borns, they have also been called skin walkers and other names through the centuries. I won't go into great detail for it has little to do with Vampires and Humans, but the Autogenes are said to have originated in three possible ways - one religious view says they are fallen angels have mated with humans long ago, another would say they are from a race of slaves made by ancient aliens who possibly still reside in this world, and the oldest says that they are not even what they seem, that they are beings from some other dimension that inhabit the bodies of their hosts. They have little in common with Vampires, and are actually more akin to Lycanthrope myths in their manifestation and appearance. What is often mistaken and confused between their kith and my kindred is that they are said to drink bloood to keep up the possession of the bodies they inhabit. Some Voudoun and Navajo spirit possession is these spirits and not the true Loas of the ancient Kalyptos...some exorcism rites have been carried on because of this third group. But even these are mistaken generalizations from a world that has no definiition or understanding that these Autogenes exist amongst the Humankind.
The simple way to explain to a lament would be thus...Kalyptos, first borns are true Vampires. Protophanes, once borns, are Human hybrids and not vampires. Autogenes, star borns, are Humans being used as a host by a parasite, and are not of the planet Earth Mother most likely. And of course there is the Humankind whom each have roamed amongst unseen for much longer than history would like to know or believe.
Blake4d: The ancient and modern mythology of Vampirism says that Vampires are dependent upon drinkintg blood. Are you dependent on blood, or any other substances to live? And what think about blood drinking?
Montague : Blood is a strong substance, highly addictive. The closest I could try to get to turning you - even thou that is not how it is done by first born, is by letting you drink my blood immediately I have fed, so my energy is stronger...and it would only get you addicted, not transform you. That may be true of all those who start to feed, I wish I had know this when I awakened to my bloodline subconscious without guidance long ago. Truth be, since the day that I first started feeding, I have had to continue, otherwise my auto-immune system weakens, and I can get physically ill very easily. I used to smoke and used to drink very heavily, but that is mostly as a result of trying to satisfy the cravings before I understood them. For the most part I only play act such addiction rituals for sentimental attatchments, I am not sure you can continue to be a substance addict once you have drank blood and really tasted it, once the bloodline kicks in. Nothing will compare, they pale in comparision.
This is where the bloodline thing really comes into importance. As Kalyptos, being first born your need for blood be it human, animal, or today you now have some synthetic compounds that may replace blood eventually altogether...but it is not until your first attention awakens to your Vampire self that you really feel the need, the hunger as it were. Now that may be different for others, I am speaking first hand. The fact is I can go for months of longer without feeding, It simply takes discipline.
The once borns and the star borns actually do not need to feed this way at all. They are capable of various degrees of psionic vamprisim. Some term them Psi-Vampires. This is what makes these bloodlines even more off kilter when they convince themselves that they need blood based on misinformation. As Protophanes is nothing worse than a psychologically imbalanced human being, who already sucks on the teat of other human emotions and empathy vampirically, who then convinces themselves they need to drink blood when they don't. Probably what happened to those kids playing Masquerade a few years back...that and too much meth amphetamine. The star borns are the ones that really become dangerous. As Autogenes they need the blood for their illusion and possession upon the host, and the host only needs psychic energy but the indwelling entities convince the host that it needs blood to survive. But all three bloodlines do not need to feed the same ways, or for the same reasons. Most of it is unconsciously felt if at all by the unaware individual.
Blake4d: What are your opinions about drugs and alcohol?
Montague : For the most part the same rules apply to my world and anything in the norms of human perspective, a sober mind tends to behave in a more rational and less reckless way of living. As far as my Vampire life has progressed, I found the abuse of other substances hardly compared to the new dependance I had acquired, but yes I have had to temper myself in many ways similar to the drug addict in order to life a peaceful and quiet life. An addict, or a vampire is equally lawless and likely to spur the common world by acting suspcious or needing to act out in ways that are illegal or morally frowned upon. Vampires must learn to tow the Human lines of right and wrong, what point is long life if you end up locked in a prision for your many years. Vampires are unlikely to survive and not be discovered in such close quarters with Humans, especially if they have acquired blood drinking as a survivial mechanism.
Blake4d: What about crime in the modern world, especially murder?
Montague: As I was already saying, everything is just an escillation. A morally reprehsible Human, is going to be an even more vile and unworthy Vampire. I do not hunt Humans, I attain blood from legally available sources or from others like myself to share, Murder is murder no matter what bloodlines you inherited from mommy and daddy.
Blake4d: What is the vampire take on sex, be it hetrosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality?
Montague : From the human perspective I suppose one might view the Vampire as inherently bisexual. Or a-sexual. Sexuality in the human sense is based on the quenching or fulfilling of those desires that are physical, hormonal, and procreative drives for the most part, and in some cases pathological and unhealthy ones at that. The determination of an individual with regard to sexual orientation is crucially based on many psychological factors and how they play out in the life of the individual prior to becoming sexually mature enough to experience these desires fully as a human adult. Maturity is a huge factor, as is if they are initiated properly into their sexual awakening..the same is true for the human who embarks upon the path of the becoming or even trying to become a vampire. For the most part whatever hangups they had prior to any notions of vampiric tendencies became part of their life, these will also be factors as they become more engaged in what they think they are becoming. This is as sure a gauge as any if they are likely to be successful at their attempted transformation from the mortal coil and the human lifestyle they began from, a pathological human makes for an insane immortal, and not a very good canidate for the job either...
But as far as a vampire, having a take on sex, I suppose it has little relevance be it hetrosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality. Once the human has taken on the true nature of the path - most of those definitions are far less important, or at least should be...in the long haul even those whom live longer than the average human are stil seeking honesty, sobriety, friendship, companionship, and unconditional love. Especially if you plan to know a fellow Vampire for more than a casual period of your lifespan. Definately if you plan to live out an eternity or close to it...
Blake4d: As a vampire, how has AIDS epidemic had impact upon you?
Montague : I have been asked again so often, do you eat and drink items other than blood? To which I reply of course, Indeed I do. My physiology is human, and has all the needs of a human body, I just have more needs than the average human. So is just as true with the aspects of disease or affilictions of the body, Am I immortal in a literal sense, or will I die eventually like everything else that lives? I believe my soul is immortal and yes I believe I still have a soul, but when this body wears out or is damaged beyond the capability to go on...one day I will have had enough, and I suppose it too will die. I have a stronger immune system when I'm well fed, so I can fight disease, cure myself of simple wounds, sometimes even heal bones very rapidly, and in all bodily ailments I heal faster than any normal human. But, enough damage will still kill me.
Now when it comes to auto-immune disease, as is still a new subjective kind of phenomenon, being a new order akin to blood diseases, things like AIDS and HIV...I have no proof, but I dare to speculate that they may be taking down the numbers of my kind the Kalyptos surely in the last decades. So many old ones do not keep up with the sciences enough and fall victim to new blood born agents of doom - like wise many psi-vampires unncessarily indulging in blood drinking rituals and the like, but sheer stupidity are being infected with viruses that yes are killing more than a few of them off. But I already stated Stupidity and Immortality are not a good pairing, Neither are narrow mindedness and long lifetimes. So be it - evolution always finds a way to thin down the herd. Yep, that is the kind of thing which is why we have all to be very careful. Life is precious, Human, Vamnpire, or otherwise.
Blake4d: What is your religion if any, do you practice Magic or the Occult?
Montague : Religion may not be the right word for anything that I practice or believe in...for arguements sake I definately would be considered a practitioner of the Dark Arts. I wasn't perhaps the most spiritual person before I became self aware, I in fact was morally pretty bankrupt. Suddenly I was no longer a mere puny human with no purpose, no influence. Suddenly I was a threat to everything that was a normal part of the world, I was a taboo in the world, and I was no longer someone simple and easily understood. I had become and enigma in paradox. But most of that came from reconciling my Human and Vampire lives into one being. I have studied Eastern, Western Mysticism, Martial arts, occult sciences, and much about primitive cultures, anthropology and native shamanism.
Much of my time was finding out what was truth and what was lies from the Stoker traditions of Dracula type mythology that I knew of...things like sunlight does not kill me, only makes me a bit sluggish on the off days. That most of the crucifix, coffins, and churchy stuff is folklore related to the Black Plague influence on things. and if there are Vampires that still believe or fear any of that, they come from a superstiitious background before they ever became self aware. Also there have been many cults built around the Vampires by Humans, that are basically as much fact as Mother Goose in a brothel. The modern age is more enlightened than any as far as my studies have shown me, harmonious alignment of the mind body and spirit is the goal of anyone seeking afterlife or eternal life. The formula and the forms it takes are almost identical.
Know thyself, attonement through balance, ever seeking an ever growing self awareness and state of equilibrium. If I have a religion that is it...no side stepping or fence sitting, a middle path. Nothing good, nothing evil. Balance. Forever and ever.. Amen
Blake4d: Have you ever undergone any kind of psychiatric evaluation? Or had any assessment of your mental state? Ever questioned your own sanity?
Montague : Me, myself, no I do not question my sanity.I have stayed away from Psychiatrists and Doctors. Mostly I feel disgusted by tthe hippocracy and close minded nature of most clinical psychiatry. They would laugh at me, and classify me insane without hearing me out because they are afraid that what they have been taught People are more afraid of what is inside their own minds then what is right in front of them. If something they see resembles something in their mind that scares them, they can become hysterical without even realizing what they are really afraid of.
People make idle threats all the time, but I tend to keep my vampiric life hidden except to those who I know can handle it. It is odd when it comes to my addiction to alcohol I did attend a long period of programs related to twelve step privately, and a number of others I have known have had similiar affiliation with OA, NA, and the like.
I was friends with a woman who practiced a variation of Jungian psychology with new age inflluences and were friends for many years, I also had a Catholic priest with whom I would play chess and discuss metaphysics and domatics questions with once a month as a very good friend for years, Both have now passed on. My lady friend never new directly about my life, my Catholic Father figure was the one who told me he knew to my surprise. Both I believe were role models for my growth, and both gave me great insight into how to be the best of my Human and Vampire natures.
Do other people in the world, people reading this interview question my sanity. Undoubtedly so...
Blake4d: What if anything do you see as moral or immoral?
Montague : I try not to define things in the sense of moral or immoral...but I have my dislikes, and they are simple. Above anything I dislike is Chaos. Especially Chaotic actions that have no purpose other than creating more Chaos. The world is desperate for two things in my opinion, Truth and Order. Chaos and those who would spread it without good reason are something worse than anyone with good or evil intentions creates, chaos is indifferent and destructive almost always. Even today in the world the influence of choas always seems to dominate over rational order. Terrorism for example often starts with the intentions of having a spritual message or goal, but in the end it just ends up causing lawlessness and chaotic stirring of the pot. Nothing of the original goal is left once someone blows themesleves up with a bomb, killing the innocent, and committing a suicidal act publically.
I suppose the idea is to make that explicit public statement so that it cannot be denied, but the message is lost and spreads more ignorance, prejudice and chaos. To me chaos can always be surely followed by its bretheren, violence and stupdity. Good someitmes uses violence with the aim to end future violence. Evil someitmes uses violence with the aim to bring order. Both fail or succeed in proportion with their goals about equally, but at least their was purpose and thought behind their worst intent.
Chaos does not align with sides, it wants all or nothing...and in the end usually it wants nothing at all. Nothing ever appeases the desires of the Chaotic. War is dark destructive and yet still an attempt at bringing order, out of already existing Chaos. Chaos would never wage a war with sides, it would rather blow the world up in one grand hail of fire and doom. Einstein did not want to make the atomic bomb, not for fear of what men in his time would do with it...but rather what the chaotic men of future world powers would surely seek to misuse it for. Even Hitler was more aligned with Evil and sought domination through a new world order. His goal was not destruction of everything,.at least at first.
Blake4d: Do you believe in sin?
Montague : I believe you must attone within yourself for all that you do, or it will haunt and rule you soul deep. Even if you actively pass off what you have done in life smiling all the way, your inner child, your deepest darkest corners, your primitive mind remembers all. And it feels the guilt that you pretend you do not. You must reconcile this guilt or it very quickly begins to change who you are, and soon you are not in control of your life, your actions, or your mind. This is the concept behind sin in most all religions, and they were not wrong to recognize its power...for it is a great darkness, the life that is unexamined. Sin is the devil, the karmic demon, and is responsible for the perpetuation of more sins, and the lies attempting to cover them over. It is a messy business when someone is living lies upon lies. Evil for the most part views lying as weak, again we come back to my one prejudice. Lying is a symptom of chaotic thinking. Living in sin may be right or wrong depending upon perspectives held by the individual, but choosing to live with guilt or sin unresolved is just another mask for insanity.
Blake4d: What would you say to someone who tells you that they want to become a vampire?
Montague: First response, You are an idiot. Second response, What kind of an idiot are you exactly? Thrid response, Why don't you ponder your wishes for a few decades then we can talk? Last Response, No you don't. It is not what you believe it to be, you do not want to become a Vampire. Or anything that you are not period. You are Human, spend your time on planet Earth Mother bettering yourself.
Blake4d: Hollywood and the media are the main source of most modern vampire lore, what do you think of their handling of the vampire mythology?
Montague: The world as viewed through the media is an illusion at best, nothing produced in television, or the entertainment elite in general is trying to produce truth anymore. I am not saying that the media has no purpose or any mertits, but is mainly through the art of deceptive artistry, not truth telling. Media has its strongest handed suit in its ability to tell truthful information in a way that seems inplausable and unbelieveable.
I have witnessed many surprising truthful stories being told in the guise of fictional accounts, or news stories that are actually relaying amazingly honest information under the cover of the arts or humor. But straight forward honesty, the media is like the Goddess Media that she was named after, at best a madness upon the human mind, at worst a blind idol worshipping weaver of lies and cloaks and deceptive purposes.
Media is the counter balance to reality in the age of information. The internet perhaps has a bit more honesty due to its under current of the individuals that weild its swords, but only on a basic level is it any better for the most part...and that shall not likely last long, for the world changes faster than we are ever prepared to keep up with.
As far as vampires and vampirism goes, the media treats us no better than criminals or clowns.
Take your pic. And this is actually more the cause of the dangerous side of things, because there are people who want to become like me without knowing what it is really like...in fact the ignorant Americanization of the vampire legend has blown it even more out of proportion than the Romans, the Egyptians or the Catholic Church did in the middle ages. Nothing but candy coated blood lust is cultivated by such stupidity. And those who seek that kind of immortality or the like are unlikely to be much better or deserving of power than their aspirations make them...Stupidity is bad enough for a mortal life, a species of Superior and Stupid immortals. I would not wish such a thing upon humanity, the universe and certainly not the great Earth Mother...she has enough to deal with as it is in this new millennial world with all of its disorder and conflict.
Blake4d: Thank you Montague. Thank you for your time. Would you like to add anything in
closing?
Montague : Just this perhaps, keep in mind whatever your place in the world, that most things are about control. Something you rarely if ever can attain in reality.The heirarchs of the church, the men of science, even the philosophers, and harrbringers of medicine denounced my kindred, the Vampire as evil because they couldn't control us, or nonexistant because they would not have anyone else be in control. Be as open to the real world as you can and not just the facts presented, not tjust that happy little fantasy bubble, the one that is created to keep the sheep lower in rank, so that the wolves can give orders when to form a line. They claim Vampires are to be feared? The church claims that dangerous and wicked Humans are to be feared as well.
The power and the source are controlled daily by those whose iron firsts rule through fear. Fear of hell and damnation if its bidding is not done in life, fear of heaven and being held back from enlightenment for not being prepared enough to do well in the afterlife. We just chose to ignore it because we see them for who they are, and what they are doing.
To the closed minded this is called a reality.
To those madmen so human, those wise women and witches, to the saints and the sorcerers, the hunters and gatherers, to the sons and daughters of Humankind and all their fairies in wild hearted tantrums by beating drums...all the wild things that are the children of the bilind idiot god and the planet Earth Mother, accept nothing, for nothing is sacred. I Vampire am not an enemy of the Humankind. I am an allies, in the one truth, the one law, that ever shall we that live Fight, for the Freedom to live, and to Live choose if we Die.
I hope all your readers approach their own paths with equally honorable intent.
Blake4d wants to thank Montague for his time and patience, it is not easy to get anyone to talk candidly about this subject.
He instructed me to tell the readers that there are many traditionally vampire subject matter that if we convenientlly ignored them altogether, that perhaps they are trivial details anyway. We attempted to discuss things from an non mythological point of view. and a modern enlightened view as well. You can read about wooden stakes, garlic, and holy water else where. Let alone most who would want to are not the most stable or sane individuals in this interviewer's humble experience.
For anyone reading, I cannot pass on any communications with Montague or anyone connected with him, I cannot get your emails or other information passed to anyone who is a vampire, nor will I help to facilitate such communications in any way.
Do not bother, if this is truly your path, you will have your own natural way that you find to it. For the most part those who walk it do not want to be known, or have their privacy interupted with such trivial fan mail or idol worship, if they do, they may not be what you think they are. And you must be careful what you wish for, for you are likely to find it all too easily for your own good. Vampirism is not a cult to be followed, a club to be joined, or a novel passing fancy for the weak minded. It is the furthest end of the left hand paths, and the darkest of the dark arts...the few that travel it do not have time for the sight seers of the occult. Nor should they.
I appreciate Montague taking this interview seriously and I have tried to do the same. I hope it has been informative and educational. And if you want to explore more esoteric aspects of the vampire lore, Stoker, Lovecraft, Summers, Crowley, Dee, Murray, Gardener, Barker, and a host of others have already laid a wonderful ground work of literature that deserves to be read.
Imperium et nil...the Empire never ended.
Love is the Will, Love Under Law...Blessed Be.
Forever and ever. Amen.
 
 
Read more: http://www.bukisa.com/articles/286295_dark-art-an-interview-with-a-modern-american-vampire-on-being-human-immortal-and-the-practice-of-the-dark-arts#ixzz12ZIjjLYu
 
 
http://the800days.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate this interview, and the fact that it was done with respect as was mine in Safe Hex. As far as Montagues insights, thank you for your honesty. I've never been a game player with my Craft, and "practice" is not a word in my vocabulary. I live what I am. I see you do as well. Thank You and Blessed Be.
    In Peace,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary for your commentary and for your open mindedness. I feel that Montague was very honest myself, and like yourself about some hard to talk about subjects. Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete

SEARCH THIS BLOG and OTHER RELATED SOURCES

the800Days.archives.2012