Saturday, April 2, 2011

628

Confess Me Deny Me

A Song inspired by the Text 'The Thundering Perfect Mind' ( Or as Thunder Perfect Mind ) from the Nag Hammadi Library

I was sent forth the power I have come to reflect
Search for those here among me where the lines intersect
If you hearers will hear me you must wait for the signs
You can make it yourselves but you must banish your sight Make your voice of hate hear me don't be ignorant of me
Anywhere you can see me in the thunder I'm coming
Be on your guard at the first light sights you will
See me in reflections of my thunder perfect mind Why do you hate me then you love me...
You hate those who love me
You defile me...Undress me
Confess me...
Deny me

Those who tell truth of me you lied about me
Those who lied of me once told truths now above me
You who know know me must be innocent of me
And those yet to know me let them know me and see In my weakness I forsake and my powers afraid
You despise when I fear and you curse when I pray
Love me who exists in all things, I am trembling
I am weak in this pleasant place I am senseless descending Why do you hate me then you love me...
You hate those who love me
You deny me...Confess me
Confess me
Deny me...

I shall be silent with those who are silent
You have hated me in counsels, you appear but don't speak
In you wisdom of knowledge such barbaric judgments
The great body titan of the image I seek Hope can look anywhere hate any place
Parting somatic dark mess of this longest disgrace
See you run to deceive me and you wonder what will happen today
You find you kissed me with the best
And Still I hear our mistake Why do you hate me then you love me...
You hate those who love me
You defile me...Undress me
Confess me...
Deny me

A book there of his works all the writings repeat
Even Edens of angels sent horizons dead sea
I alone here exist in such in numerous sins
Inconsistent in passion I am vanquished again As your face turns awaiting like a soul out of place
You will find you may live again not this dying embrace
The triplicate man like the thunder of time
Looks through seeds of his tendencies
To my perfect mind Why do you hate me then you love me...
You hate those who love me
You deny me...Confess me
Confess me
Deny me...




No comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG and OTHER RELATED SOURCES

the800Days.archives.2012